Welcome to explore the Talent Tampere webpage! This site is designed for bridging international talents interested in working in the Tampere region and the companies looking for international competence. The activities, services and events for these two target groups in the Tampere region are gathered all here in order to help you to find them easily in one place.
Tampere Region is a wanted, admired and valued centre of international know-how. Talent Tampere Network creates links between employers and international talents and make the existing services in the field more reachable. Under its wings it gathers the services that further the internationalization of companies in the Tampere Region and makes the region more desirable for an international talent to live and work in. Integration of international talents into the innovation platforms is also promoted. The fact that the Tampere Region has diverse talent is used to promote the region's businesses' internationalization and growth.
The Talent Tampere Network is coordinated by Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Tredea. The other members of the network are the City of Tampere, the Centre for Economic Development, Transport and the Environment (ELY Centre), Tampere Region Employment Office (TE Office), MW-Kehitys, Universities in the Tampere Region and Tampere Chamber of Commerce. In addition to these, the network consists of a group of advicers from different companies and international talent pool of the Tampere region.
Talent Tampere Start at Tredea is a project part of the larger Talent Tampere picture. The focus points of Talent Tampere Start project are:
1. Start it up! The coordination, activation, fasilitation and marketing of Talent Tampere networking and service design. Making Talent Tampere a permanent cooperation model for variety of actors.
2. International talents as a catalyst. Making use of especially recently graduated international students for internationalization of the businesses in the Tampere Region.
3. Tampere on the map! Promoting Tampere as a top place where international talents are appreciated and where their know-how is being used as an asset that strengtens the business.
Talent Tampere Start project (2014-2016) is financed by the Tampere Economic Development Fund of the City of Tampere.
Tampere - All Bright! Ambassador network
Tampere - All Bright! Ambassador network was launched in May 2015 to gather together internationally and business oriented people from Tampere Region who share the main goal in promoting Tampere as an attractive destination for investors, talents and tourists. The network is open for everyone who feels love for Tampere and wants to create awareness of Tampere Region internationally. Anyone with the global mind-set can become a Tampere - All Bright! Ambassador and promote the region.
Tampere - All Bright! Ambassador network is funded by Tampere Region Economic and Development Agency Tredea.
The main targets of the Ambassador network:
- Enhance the international awareness of the Tampere Region and strengthen Tampere - All Bright! brand
- Create awareness of Tampere Region in the eyes of investors, talents and tourists
- Create new ways of place branding, marketing and development for Tampere Region