Where are you from?
I'm originally a Tampere girl, but now live in Lempäälä. Most of my studies I have done in University of Tampere and Technology University of Tampere.
What would you like to tell about yourself?
I am very active person and keen on different kind of studying. I have one son, he is already 28-years old.
Why is Tampere the best place to live?
Tampere is a great combination between services and industrial business. Tampere have also very good education as well as culture.
Tell about your professional activities?
I am a Doctor of Science (Tampere Technical Univesity, 2015) and I have been working already for 35 years.
- I worked in Nokian Tyres ltd. 1980-2012
- Vice President HR&EHSQ, department engineer, foreman, technician
- Pihlajalinna I worked 2012-2014 responsibilities creation of the business model and HR
- Black Donuts Engineering 2015- Main responsibilities creation of the business and HR
- I try to do all kind of network because that is the way to learn more.
What is your involvement in international activities?
My goal in my current work is to get as many international events as possible.
What is your mission as a Tampere Ambassador?
I would like to use my international network and business experience to connect to companies.
What potential do you see for Tampere in the future?
Tampere has huge potential in the future. We have lot of international companies with are growing all the time.
Link with Sirkka on LinkedIn >>
Want to become an ambassador? Here's how: Become an Ambassador