Outlook MENA* Bright Business Lunch
Time: Thursday 2.6.2016 at 12-15
Venue: Talent Space, Finlayson, Satakunnankatu 18 A, Tampere
* Of the Middle East / North Africa region, the event focuses especially on business opportunities in the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council: Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates as well as Jordan (not a GCC member).
Business opportunities of the MENA region are discussed with experienced professionals, like Nina Eriksson who has over 20 years experience in business development and international sales. She is the Managing Director of Exigo, whose main market areas are United Arab Emirates and other GCC-countries.
12.00 Lunch with Middle-East flavors
12.40 Welcoming words, Petri Nykänen, Director, Business Development and Invest in, Tredea
- Doing Business in the MENA region, Nina Eriksson, Managing Director, Exigo Finland
- Company Case: Entering the Arabic market with Medical Devices, Pekka Koski, Director, Export Sales, Lojer Oy
- Branding Your Business In The Middle East, Anmar Matrood, Creative Director, Qufi Creative
- Tapping the Arabic speaking talent pool in the region, Marjukka Hourunranta, Talent Tampere
- Company & MENA-talent introductions
14.30 Coffee, tea & networking
In the event, there'll be an opportunity for companies to network with Arabic speaking international talents to discover their competences and networks. Participants are welcome to continue networking after the event until 16:00.
The event materials can be found here.
Marjukka Hourunranta, tel. 040 801 2687
Laura Lindeman, tel. 040 820 1978
Imaneh Ameli, tel. +358 40 635 8850