How to make Finland the most attractive destination for international talents? We need to look at the bigger picture to find the best ways. It is not only about talents, it is also about their families. There is hidden potential still to be discovered, and highly educated and talented people are looking to put their knowledge into practice.
Join the Talent Boost Spouse event at Tampere and have an impact on what will happen next.
To get you started, we would like you to consider the following questions:
- How should families be taken into account when welcoming new talents to Finland?
- What are the most important things to support Dual Careers?
- What kind of services would benefit the spouses moving to a new country?
- How could we best utilize the local communities (social, professional, innovation) in the integration process?
Coffee and snacks served
12.00-14.00 TO THE NEXT LEVEL: INTERNATIONAL TALENT DRIVEN BUSINESS, A GREAT DEAL
- Welcome: Laura Lindeman, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
- Brain Gain Boosting Businesses: Riku Rantala and Tuomas Milonoff, Madventures
- Fireside chat: This is us. The True Story, family case
- Success story: Company view, growth with international talents
- Panel discussion: “Hidden potential, concrete measures for promoting employment among the spouses” Moderated by Mark Curcher
14.15-14.30 BREATHE A BIT, SMALL BREAK
The display stands open
14.30-15.45 GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY
Workshops: concrete actions
The official programme ends at 16.00
Mix and mingle with refreshments, display stands are opened; networking and informal discussion
You can also see the preliminary programme here.
Please, register here by 16 March. The event is free of charge.
The number of seats is limited, but there will be a live stream of the event.
You are warmly welcome!
The event is part of the ‘Talent Boost - International talents boosting growth’ programme of the Finnish Government and is organized by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment. The objective of the event is to bring together key players and map out potential forms of collaboration to promote Finland as a destination for international talents. The event is aimed at companies, city representatives, changemakers in professional and business communities, and policymakers. In addition, international talents are warmly welcome to the event to bring their valuable contributions to the planning process.
Please note that there will be a live broadcast of the event and photos will also be taken. The language of the event is English.
For more info, please contact Marika Peltoniemi: email@example.com.