Tredea and Open Tampere –programme invite applications from growth and start-up companies of the Tampere region to get a chance for a one month visit in Silicon Valley!
There will be 2-4 most potential companies selected for the visit. They’ll receive an opportunity to work in Silicon Valley for one month (including coaching, accommodation and support for networking). The companies cover their travel costs themselves. The timeframe is 15.11.-15.12.2016.
The chosen companies will be accommodated in Mustakarhu, which is the house of the Finnish start-up entrepreneurs in Palo Alto.
The application is open from companies in the Tampere (Pirkanmaa) region, who need growth funding and coaching for business development. The selection criteria include:
- Benefit of the visit to the company
- The business idea and competences of the team
The ideal participants are motivated, skilled people who aren’t afraid of networking in English. The selected participants are expected to produce content to the blog and in the social media as well as tell about their experiences in different events. 1-2 person(s) per company can attend the visit.
The application period is: 15.-30.9.2016. The selection will be made in October.
- Fill in the form here: www.tredea.fi/lomakkeet/mustakarhu/
- Send one Power Point slide (in Finnish or in English) as PDF explaining your motivation to apply for the visit to email@example.com.
- Make a presentation for investors, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Good examples can be found here: http://slidebean.com/blog/startups/pitch-deck-examples and here: https://fl-cdn.scdn1.secure.raxcdn.com/files/12250/slush100_pitch_guide--2jt3gbzt4w.pdf
Information on Mustakarhu:www.mustakarhu.com
Jouni Myllymäki, Tredea, tel. 050 434 5820, jouni.myllymaki(at)tredea.fi
Tomi Terentjeff, Mustakarhu, tel. 040 568 5117 (Suomi) / +1 201 5627243 (USA), tomi(at)sportconnect.com
More information (in Finnish): https://yritystampere.fi/ajankohtaista/tamperelainen-startup-yritys-mahdollisuus-paasta-piilaaksoon
Grab the opportunity!